This spring, MVSC will offer a 5 v 5 Spring League; a six-week, games-only league open to all players from Kindergarten through 8th grade. All players register as individuals, but may also form teams and register to play together under a pre-identified coach.
Benefits of Spring League
- Small-sided games at all levels
- Players must register as individuals, but may select a pre-organized team/coach during the registration process
- Teams will be grouped into divisions based on gender, age & ability
- Fun, flexible way to play games during the spring season
Spring League Overview
- 6 weekend games, played on Saturday or Sunday afternoons in Mill Valley
- 5 v 5 with goalkeepers
- 7 to 9 players per team
- Season runs March 17 through April 29 (no games April 7, 8 or 14)
- All teams must have a volunteer parent Coach/Manager
Cost: $90 per player
REGISTRATION OPENS THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST.